Pages

Friday 25 July 2014

My Holiday Highlight

   In the second week of the holidays I just  came back from Sydney, Australia. I  didn't go back home till  10:00 pm. When we were at home i had a big sleep and didn't wake up till 2:00 pm the next day. That day Me and my cousin and my uncle went to Rainbows End, while we were at rainbows End me and my cousin went on the log flume. As we went on the log flume my cousin was crying because we were going through the scary bit of the log flume .When the log flume finished we both were screaming because it went straight down, when it was finished we went to look at our picture .

A couple hours later me and my cousin had only one hour left because Rainbows End was about to close but the last ride we went on was the stradisfair it was scary. When we on the Straidisfair was so scary she almost vomited, but my uncle said “ Unless we are the only ones here”. So after that we went home and had a feed. When we went home and  had a feed we had McDonald's and KFC.
When I was in Sidney me my two auntys,my two uncle’s and seven cousins went to the city  for lunch, for lunch we had Hungry Jacks. Hungry Jacks is like burger king. It was  so cool that we got to go extreme bowling and I was the aster at bowling because my score was seventy three  and everybody  else had thirty three and forty four .



After that we all went home and played on Xbox one, when we were playing on it my auntie  said to watch a movie and my cousin said “can we watch Percy jackson and the sea of monsters” “please”. So we watched Percy Jackson and we all fell asleep because we had such a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment