Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

Learning About Samoa



Today the tuis group have been learning differences and similarity's between Samoa and New  Zealand. So we made a movie about learning the differences and similarity's , when we made our movie we only had 15 minutes to make it.

Differences :
1. Some of the buses are free in Samoa
2. We have different kind of food
3. They have different kind of money

if i was in Samoa I will take pictures and have fun and enjoy myself. I love Samoa because its nice and hot and you can go to the beach everyday, and go to the markets in the weekend. I love learning about Samoa. because its a nice beautiful island.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of my work and my group because we all worked as a team. The other great thing about it is that I finished it and I was so excited to share my work. And it was fun making it because we all edited it together. I love learning about Samoa because it's a beautiful island and it can also help other people to learn about Samoa too. Next time I hope we focus more on giving a clear message to our audience.

    ReplyDelete