Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Holiday Highlight


Planning:

Who: Me, Mum  ,Cousin, Aunty  and step brother

What: me and my aunt got to go on all of the ride except the kids kingdom

When: last week of the school holidays

Where: Rainbows End

Why: End of the holidays
Rainbws end.jpg

“Yay” I said excitedly . A few minutes after I was getting ready to go Rainbow’s End, “Mum get ready so we can go,  it opens at 10:00” “It’s only 9:30”. As my  mum was getting up slowly i was getting our free passes to Rainbow’s End. So as we were at Rainbow’s End i ran inside and straight away i went onto the stratosphere.

I was so excited I was jumping around in the line. the Stratosphere could only hold thirty people, there was only two lines one for Not very extreme  ride and very extreme ride, i was only going on the extreme one. It was so scary I was the only one screaming and crying. And my auntie was the only one laughing .

Later on we all got hungry and had lunch, we had american hot dogs, chips and a drink. A few minutes later me and my step brother went onto the bumper boats “ Don’t get soaking wet”
my mum said. As we were on the bumper boats we quickly went on the rest of the rides before it closes, “ Hurry up before it closes” i said. One hour later we all had to go home because it was closing so off we went home and had a big long sleep.

    



No comments:

Post a Comment