Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2016

2016 Reflection

In 2015 I have gained that I was getting to know new people from different places and I have really improved in my literacy.  I have  also learned heaps of other stuff from Cooking, Hard Materials, and graphics. The most that I have gained from 2015 is trust, trust can be very hard to earn because they don’t really know you and then by the time you start getting comfortable with each other maybe you have earned their trust.  least thing that I have gained is actually nothing because I enjoyed my year and it was so fun. The thing that I enjoyed about last year is that I got to spend time with my friends and teachers on school trips and and whenever we get back we just kick back..z


In 2016 I am looking forward to yr 8 camp and the other fun four activities for this term which are School fiafia, swimming, Duffy theater  and  school Picnic . The most thing that I really want to get better at is my math and tests as well but mostly my maths before I go to college. this year I am planning joining most of the stuff while I can before I leave Pt England School after these tough eight years. This year I really want to enjoy this year and just have fun before it ends

No comments:

Post a Comment